Monday, April 26, 2010

Portfolio

Original Photo


For this picture of Meghan, I decided it would be better to crop Katee out as well as some of the blue sky and put more focus on Meghan as she slides down the sand hill. I also used curves to brighten and darken some of the color to make it pop out more.

Finished Photo




Original Photo

For the surfer, I cropped out a lot of the sky so there would be more focus on him and the waves of the water that he is riding.


Finished Photo






Original Photo


In this photo of Katee, I did a small amount of dodging to some of the whiter areas such as her pillow, her paper and her blanket.


Finished Photo







Original Photo


For this picture of Meghan Treem during a white out, I cropped the picture so that I could get rid of the large blown out snowflake to the left to put more focus on Meghan’s reaction to the heavy snow fall.


Finished Photo






Original Photo


For my self portrait, I felt it would be better to crop a bit to try and eliminate most of the bed above me and to gain more focus on my face.

Finished Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment